Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year to all my love ones and friends!!
Today is the first day of 2008.. slacking at Dar's hse! We went Tiong Bahru for Bak Kut Teh and went back to his house and slack, but i was busy playing his PSP.. haha.. In the afternoon we went Mustafa since my friends are meeting up late. Dar bought a new memory card for his PSP, i accompany him to Bendemeer for dinner and he sent me to Suntec City to meet Tony, Andy, Agnes & Sin Yee. I was late by 30 minutes, but when i reached, Agnes and Sin yee still haven't reach. Haha.. We had dinner at NYDC, went shopping awhile around Suntec City and went to Demsey Road's Ben & Jerry for ice cream and coffee. Demsy Road was a nice place, got many food and places to hang out with friends. Thanks to Tony for sending us home despite feeling unwell.
Yesterday was New Year Eve, Dar fetch me from my house, we went Yishun for lunch and went to his house and slack first. I was obssessed with his PSP, been gaming whole afternoon non-stop!! I was surprised, but he sianz cause he can't play. Haha.. At night, we went Holland Village's Swensen for dinner. Thinking that long time never go Swensen, so decided to go but was not very satisfied. Hmm.. After dinner, we went Mount Faber! The road was blocked so had to park the car at neighbourhood carpark and walked up. The flight of stairs was soooooo long!! I almost puked cause was feeling very full after dinner!! Omg!! too long never exercise.. no stamina!! We did not went to the top, but was able to watch fireworks from Vivocity, Marina Bay and Mount Faber!! Though at Mount Faber watching the fireworks from Marina Bay was not very clear but afterall still not bad. Most importantly, we do not need to squeeze with people!!
My new year revolution?? I think mainly is i want to jian fei.. though it had never come true.. hmm... haiz... so sad!! I want to stay healthy and happy too... Hope that 2008 will be a good year!! :P


No comments: