Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Monday..

Yesterday, Dar fetched me after work and went to his house cause he need to wash up. Lolz.. We planned to go for movie but end up went Fish & Co. for dinner at AMK Hub. After dinner, shop around AMK Hub than went home liao.. hmm..
In the afternoon, i spent time doing my marketing assignment which is due tomorrow. I didn't manage to complete it yesterday cause second part of the question i don't know how to do. Now that i have completed my assignment, i need to study my PBF test for Friday and also bet types for my part-time job. By Saturday, i must be very familiar with all the different bet types. Argh...
Next Tuesday, Dar going Thailand for detachment for 2 weeks.. hmm.. will only be back on Chinese New Year Eve. He already bought few tops for CNY so he no need to shop for clothings liao. Whereas for me, so far only bought a dress.. i need to get another few tops/bottoms or dress maybe?

No comments: