Sunday, January 6, 2008

Dinner Buffet @ Holiday Inn Hotel

Friday (4 Jan 2008), Dar came to fetch me after school as he ended work earlier than usual. He and I went Holiday Inn Hotel (near Cuppage) for dinner buffet cause he have voucher. The food was alright but not very satisfied afterall. Haha.. After which we went OG to shop around for his luggage, he is going Thailand soon!! hmm... We went home quite early cause i was feeling quite tired!!
I am feeling tired cause Thursday night went Wala Wala to celebrate Agnes's Birthday with Sin Yee, Edwina & Andy! We bought her a DKNY watch, and a Fred Perry polo tee for Andy's belated birthday!
I drove Dar's car car home, as on Saturday i need to go down to RELC make payment for my exam fee!! Sianz.. Just hope that i can pass my exams!!

No comments: