Saturday, December 29, 2007

Saturday!!

Its Saturday!! I'm home rotting and slacking, which i should be doing my revision!! OMG! What am i still waiting for? 2 more days to 2008.. which means that my exams are getting nearer and nearer!! Starting to feel insecure le.. hmm.. Dar is on guard duty today cause his friend swop duty with him, he should be doing his guard duty on New Year Eve.. This New Year Eve we can celebrate together le. Yeah!! Watch fireworks?
Last night, received a call from Singapore Turfclub to go for interview today at 1pm! Yesh!! I got the job.. training will start on 7 Jan 08!! I hope i will get through it cause last day of training, they will test me! Only after i pass the test, i will be able to start work. hmm... I will start working soon, so i guess i won't be giving tuitions anymore le. As i also need time for my studies.. i hope everything will go smoothly for me in 2008! :P

No comments: