Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I passed the test for my part-time job!!

Sunday (20/01/08) was the day of assessment for my part-time job after 3 days of on-the-job training.. I was so nervous and panic!! Thank god.. i passed.. i thought i wasn't going to make it.. Usually it was only 1 supervisor take the assessment, but that day there was 2 persons cause 1 of them is a trainee supervisor. Therefore, i feel even more stressful!!! I think they are quite lenient.. both was lady.. when i saw them i very sianz.. cause lady normally more strict. haha..
Friday (18/01/08) and Saturday(19/01/08) i was at Dar's house.. Friday he guard off so he came to fetch me after my school at 3.. we went Suntec City and Raffles City.. watch a movie (Cloverfield) and had dinner at Soup Restaurant. That was the worst movie i had ever watched!! Not that the story was bad.. its the filming that made me headache and wanna puke!! It was filmed using video camera so the movement was terrible! I nearly puke in the cinema..
Saturday (19/01/08), i had to go for training from 11.30-7pm.. Dar fetched me there, he went for volleyball at 3pm at SPANS.. after that came and fetched me at 7pm.. we went for dinner!! We had steamboat at Bugis!! haha... super full!! the prawns are very fresh.. Home sweet home den.. as i need to go for training on Sunday!
Sunday (20/01/08), after my training.. Dar came and fetched me and we went Ikea Tampines, he need to get something but din manage to do so. Since we are there, we had our dinner there as well.. the cafe was so packed!! The chicken wings are so delicious.. Yummy!! till i had sore throat.. argh!! :)

No comments: