Wednesday, January 9, 2008

2nd day of training

Yesterday was my second day of training at Rangoon from 6.30 - 10.30pm, but it ended half an hour earlier. Edwina and Sin Yee was also there for new bet type training that was going to launch on 23 Jan. Hmm... it was hands-on training on keying different bets, it was not as easy sia.. was quite confused!! Omg!! I hope i am able to pick it up asap and pass training, so that i can start work asap too.
Before going for training, met up with Sin Yee in the afternoon to go shopping!! Yeah!! But i didn't buy anything at all. Whereas, Sin yee bought quite a few tops from Far East and Mango. Haha..
Today, after school went CWP to buy white polo tee for job training purpose. I was not able to get it, but the staff from Giordano managed to reserved it for me at Northpoint. So, i will need to make a trip down there to collect it. lolz.. After that, went to shop around CWP and saw a dress in Metro. Haha.. I bought it! lolz.. maybe this will be my CNY clothing bahz.. wahahaha..

No comments: