Friday, January 11, 2008

Thursday..

Yesterday, Dar guard off.. he came to fetch me in the morning and we went Yishun (Chong Pang) for breakfast and went Northpoint to collect my white polo tee required for my job training! After that, went to his house and slack.. i played abit of game and fall asleep. Haha.. In the afternoon, i drove myself to school for Micro lesson. I was late.. lolz.. cause when i just turned out from carpark, the car no petrol liao.. light up! So i have to go top up petrol.. it was raining.. traffic was slow at AYE.
After school, went to fetch Dar from his house and we went Chomp Chomp food centre for dinner. So many cars.. having a hard time looking for a parking slot. lolz.. I find the food there average.. about the same as Newton.. i prefer Newton. Lolz.. Home sweet home.. :)

No comments: