Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dar's Present Part 1

Yesterday, met up with Dar after work.. I missed a seafood meal!! Oooo so sad..
I told him about it when i board his car, he ask me to go.. i was like huh?? you are already here.. if i go now, you will make a wasted trip. So i insist of not going, we went Macpherson for Prawn noodle.. it was delicious.. especially the soup which is the most important thing!! Haha.. Its been a long time since i last get to eat delicious prawn noodle..
After dinner, we went to Mustafa and look around. My aim was to buy a watch for myself.. i finally saw 1 which i like alot.. which cost $236.. so most probably i will get it asap. :D I end up buying a watch for Dar instead.. Lolz.. though it was not very expensive.. it was something that he's been looking at it and not buying... it was a G-shock watch which cost $110. So this will be his birthday present part 1.. as i still intend to buy some other stuffs. :D
After shopping, went Mac.. i was hungry!! Haha.. and head to Dar's hse for Mahjong.. i helped him play awhile.. den i went home le.. was very tired.. so today i am like a zombie.. sooo sleepy!!

No comments: