Monday, September 1, 2008

RSAF Open House 2008

Last saturday, i went to RSAF Open House 2008 as Dar asked me to go.. cause can see F16 Airshow. But end up i missed the show!! Sooo Sad.. when i reached, only get to see the planes flying.. didn't manage to see how they take off and etc. It was a hot day!! Thanks god.. i have umbrella in my bag. Lolz.. I queued very long to get in!! When i get in, i went to walk around alone n take pictures.. It was abit boring..
I did went to look for Dar.. he was stationed at his plane (C130).. everyone have to queue to go on the plane to look around. But Dar gave me a lanyard so that i can go on the plane freely.. but he din say clearly.. i didn't wear. Lolz.. I got a chance to take a joyride on C130.. Haha.. it was about 15mins right.. quite fun but i injured my little toe.. Argh!!!
The most fruitful experience is... i get to take pic with a few Black Knight's Pilots.. They are soooo cool!!
After everything ended.. i went to Toa Payoh to run some errands after which met up with Edwina, Sin Yee, Agnes, Tony for dinner at Thomson Prata House.. chill at Science Park.. as there was a cafe.. not bad!! :D





No comments: