Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Half day.. and my weekends..

This morning i dragged myself to work despite not feeling well, end up i took half day and went home to rest. In the afternoon, my mum also came back and rest cause she also not feeling well..
Last weekend.. hmm.. Saturday after work.. went home rest and had to go fetch Dar after his NDP Parade, we went for dinner and i went Keppel Bay to meet up with Edwina, Agnes, Sin Yee and Collin to chill out and also celebrate Edwina's n my Bday bah.. haha.. I received my first Bday gift from them, which is a Kate Spade pouch. I love it!! It was so nice.. :D Thanks everyone.. We also went West Coast Mac for supper, by the time i reach home was nearly 3am le.


Sunday.. went to the beach!! That day, the sunny was so scorching.. HOT!!! I had no choice but to hide under the shade.. Jean n Liying also went.. as well as Shunyu, Jiayi, Dar, Gwen and 3 of her frens. After beach, went to Harbourfront Centre for dinner at Pasta Mania.

No comments: