Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Birthday celebration..

Its over le.. time flies..
On my birthday, i slept till quite late.. cos was feeling very tired and it was raining!! So i take my own sweet time to get prepare while he is watching Olympic Beach Volleyball.
First, we went Tiong Bahru Plaza for lunch @ MOS Burger. Lolz.. But the main purpose was to collect my birthday cake from Coffee Bean. Yes... it was my fav. cheesecake Triple Decker, which have 3 flavours (Chicago, Mocha n Orea cheesecake) in it. It was very delicious but Singapore don't sell it in slice.
Secondly, we went Cineleisure for movie - The Mummy. Thirdly, we went to buy my birthday present.. Frens have been asking me what my BF is getting for me?? Here is the answer.. it was something that i wanted soooooooo much.. Yes!! Finally i got my LV Speedy 25!! Love him sooooo much. I was sooooo HAPPY!! :D But i do feel abit guilty cause that cause him a big bomb.
Fourthly, we went Crystal Jade for dinner @ Suntec City.. we wanted to go Airport's Crystal Jade, but heard it was not Crystal Jade Kitchen n the time was quite late le, might not be able to make it in time. So we also took some pics at Suntec. haha..
Lastly, we went back to his home for cake cutting. Haha.. How can a birthday without cake cutting?? Lolz...
Though it was a very normal celebration and no surprises.. but i am still very happy.. even without the LV bag as a gift.. i am still happy. Afterall, even a simple celebration is good enough as long as he is with me on this special occassion. :D



My wonderful gift from Dar.. :D
My Fav. cheesecake.. Triple Decker from Coffee Bean!!


No comments: