Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Rainy Wednesday.. Sick!!

I'm sick today.. having flu and headache!! Feeling so terrible, end up didn't go for class. Hope i will get well soon.. better to be sick now than fall sick when i'm in Bintan. Hahaha... I'm looking forward to our first trip next Saturday, we are goin Bintan! I believe it will be an enjoyable trip. Haha..
Yesterday, Dar just came back from Chiang Mai and bought me a necklace. Haha.. Though i have a similar one but different colour, i still like it. Thanks Dar!! :) We met up and went for movie at The Cathay.. I got an incredible good news from Dar, which i never thought that this would happen. I was so elated!! But i do feel bad as well. Hmm.. What is the good news?? Stay tuned to my blog and you will know.. lolz.. But it might turn out to be bad news as well.. so i shall keep my fingers crossed and wait. :)

No comments: