Sunday, December 2, 2007

Busy weekend...

Finally been to the beach today.. last week wanted to go but was raining.. In the past, when i go to the beach there wasn't many people there. I was surprised to see so many people there today.. all the hunks & babes around, kept me busy looking at them and also watching them play beach volleyball.. wahaha..

After beach, went to The Cathay for movie.. hmm.. Singapore so small.. nothing much to do. Haiz.. wanted to go expo but lazy. lolz.. So we watched 30 Days of Night.. it was quite ok.. hmm..

Yesterday, met up with my frens(Sarah & Baby Clarissa, Christie, Madelene & Khim) in IBM at Shangri-La for high tea, too bad Gwenda did not make it. hmm.. We had a great time!! Each of us has to bring a gift for exchange.. I got the gift from Madelene.. and Khim got the gift from me. haha.. I have yet to open it, but she told me it was things from precious moments.. :)
At night, Dar and me went East Coast food centre for dinner and went for a stroll along the beach. Haha.. it was so windy!! Nice... :P After which we went to Mount Faber.. because on our way down to East Coast, i saw very nice Christmas decorations around Mount Faber area.. by the time we reached there, the lightings was off. So sad... i will try again.. So we went for a drink at The Hill.. yesterday was really windy.. it was freezing cold...

No comments: