Friday, October 12, 2007

Xindy's wedding dinner @ Hilton 10/10/07

I went to Xindy's Wedding dinner on Wednesday (10/10/07), which was held at Hilton Hotel. As it was too rush for me to go home after school which ends at 6.30pm, I did not go for my lesson. I miss a lesson again. Haha..
Wah.. they had been together for 9 years! OMG!! Thats very very very long... not many couples can do it. I sincerely wish them happiness.. :D
Here are some photos taken at their wedding.. enjoy!!
Bride (Xindy) & Groom (Gary)
Backview of bride's gown.. nice gown!
Popping of champange!
Pouring of champange!
Not all are looking at the camera! I am not..
Got sabo! To bottoms up with whatever is in the glass! Definitely not normal wine or liquor..
Sabo.. part 2! haha.. Groom got to lick off the whip cream..
Me, Christie & Madelene..
Khim & Kym
Group photo taken with bride 1
Group photo taken with bride 2.. only Christie & Madelene is looking at the camera
Group photo taken with Boon cheng
Madelene, Me, Khim & Christie.. I quite like this pic!




No comments: