Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Weekends....

Hmm.. my weekends.. Friday.. went for dinner with Dar @ Bukit Timah market, than we head to Safra Mount Faber to play pool. Ard 11+ he drove home and i conquer his car. haha.. i drove home as Sat i'm still meeting him, so save him the trouble of coming down to fetch me. :)
Saturday... After my tuition, i drove to McDonalds drive thru at King Albert Park (KAP). I was shocked, the Q was quite long.. so many people want to eat Mcdonalds. haha.. After i taken my order, i proceed to make payment. I think the person in front me got enough cash or what, he drove ahead and stop at the side. Suddenly a Mcdonald staff approached me and gave me the food. I remembered ordering McFlurry, but no McFlurry was given me. When i opened the bag, there was 2 burgers, it was a good bargin.. i should have just left. lol.. I am honest enough to approach the staff and get them to change. Next destination is Dar house.. Had my lunch and slack there, watching TV while he playing his game! We do not know where to go, therefore, continue to slack till his friend, Jiayi, called and said at night want to play ' Shi Zhi Lu Kou'. He agreed, but end up didn't play cause not enough people. Evening, we went Tiong Bahru for dinner and meet his friends go see car accessories. They decided to play Mahjong! haha.. Around 10, his friends, Zhenghuang and Jiayi went to Vivo to fetch Ming Feng than head to Marina Square to fetch Joyce. Dar's friend, Zhenghua just got his new yellow Suzuki Swift Sports recently, it was a nice car and fast but fuel-consuming! hmm.. When will i get to have my own car?? I guess will need a few more years!!
Mahjong session starts ard 11+.. Joyce, Zhenghuang, Ming Feng and me start first, this game ends around 3. I won in this round, but lost in the second round. Overall no win no lose. haha.. Whereas, Dar, his mum, Jiayi and Shunyu start around 1+.. the big winner is Dar's mum. By the time everytime end it was around 4+ le, i just slept at Dar's house.. next day than go home!
Sunday.. We went for breakfast.. Late afternoon, went to Toa Payoh to have Rojak but the stall was not open. So we just walk around, had dinner than Dar send me home!

No comments: