Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Cars.. My dream cars.. including those that I like now!!

Hello.. I am too bored, so upload some pics on the my dream cars and those that i like now.. Will change as time goes by.. wahaha.. Just take a look!! :)

BMW Convertible (Dream car! Impossible.. will only happen in my dreams)

Mercedes convertible (Same as BMW.. In my dreams!)


Lexus.. Hmm.. Maybe when i earn big bucks?? Possible? Doubt so.. haha..
Rav 4!! I love this too.. Maybe be possible.. When i can afford.. i guess it is not in the market already! :)

Civic!! Yes.. I love civic.. its sooo nice.. This is a 2008 model. This should be possible! i hope so! :D
Another pic of civic.. this is a 2008 modelas well taken from website.

Lancer! this is the first car i drive! My instructor uses this car! Nice car. this is a old model. The new Lancer EX.. i don't find it nice! ahaha..

Nissan Latio sports! nice car.. maybe when i can own car.. will take into consideration. haha..

Honda Fit! Another nice car! Dar is driving this.. If i can get.. would prefer a 1.5 instead.. 1.3 too slow. oops!

Swift!! not sports.. cause fuel consuming! haha.. its nice! but not spacious. :)

No comments: