Sunday, October 7, 2007

Escape!!

What am i doing here at this time (1.14am)? Shouldn't i be sleeping already? hmm...

Today Dar and me went to Escape! The weather was extremely HOT! I guess i gonna become tan already.. Haiz.. I don't want!! I want to be fairer, my mum always complain me look like Malay. Is it true?? Well, since admission and rides at Escape was free, will just make use of it then. Haha.. Cause we made use of the admission tickests given when we went for our chalet previously. It was quite boring actually.. but its free! So it is fine.. treat it as another activity. They should upgrade and have more exciting rides! The Go-Kart was fun! After Escape, thought of goin Wild Wild Wet.. but i don't feel well so plan to go next time than. We took very very few pics only.. have a look bahz.. nothing nice and interesting. haha..

Right now, i am at Dar's house! He is playing Mahjong... hmm.. when is my turn sia? wait until i wan to fall asleep already. Oh no.. recently i am a Mahjong addict! It seems to be my weekends entertainment. Yesterday night there was also a Mahjong session, it ended around 2am. Hey friends.. find 1 day lets have a game?? haha..

This is one of the ride that we took. It made me giddy.. I am getting old! Can't take it already! haha..
This is a Motor boat.. Have to pay $$.. More for kids bahz.. lolz
We are avoiding the sun! Take a break!
2nd pic taken together.. with my shades! :)Looks tired.. after taking the rides
Its me!! :)

No comments: