Sunday, October 9, 2011

Say "Yes"!!!

21 Jan 2011, it was our 6th years anniversary!! We went UOB Plaza (SiChuan Dou Fu Restaurant) for dinner and proceed to Changi Airport T3 for some photography with our new DSLR 550D and some coffee at coffee bean.
On our way home, he stopped the car at road shoulder saying that his eye is painful thus we waited for awhile. The plan was exposed when he tried calling his helpful colleagues.. after a short while we moved on and suddenly 3 cars overtook us and slow down infront of us at 3 individual lanes. On the cars rear screen displayed some light sticks with " Dar <3 Kym", i was too happy and forgot to take pics of it. Haha..
We went to East Coast Park carpark, his colleagues cars are there with additional 2 more cars. Dar asked me to go take tissue from car boot, i hesitated as all his frens are crowding around our car and at that moment i feeling sooo pai sey. Haha.. End up, i still went to open the car boot... i was soooo stunned by the decorations & the flower. Followed by a very nice song "Just the way you are", Dar came out from his car and sing along with the song walking towards me. He held my hands looking into my eyes and continue singing... He knelt down with the ring and pop the question "Will you marry me?"..
And my answer was.......... Yes, i do!!! Lotsa of balloons flew up to the sky.. the view was magnificant but i didn't manage to capture the view. :( It will always be in my heart.... I love you dear!!

No comments: