Saturday, October 15, 2011

Impulse buying???

On Monday (10/10/11), i received a msg from my friend asking if i am interested in a healthy way of slimming? Of course i am tempted, i probed for more information.. she lost 6kgs in 2 months with the help of accupunture, supplements & meal replacement.

On that very night, i decided to went down to the centre and take a look... was so tempted that i actually signed up the package which costs me 4K+. After signing, i began to feel regret and afraid it will not work for me and i will be wasting my money away. The whole package includes accupunture, supplements, meal replacement & slimming gel products and this will be a 3 mths programme.

I told myself this should be the last time i am believing in all these slimming programmes and products. I should give my best shot, being discipline and follow what was being planned for me.

I hope it will make a difference in my life and i can go take a nice weddingshoot! :)

No comments: