Saturday, October 15, 2011

NTUC (SUN) DnD @ Concorde Hotel

Last night (14/10/11), i attended my ex-company's Dinner & Dance held at Concorde Hotel. I was invited by the CEO of E2i (Ex-company) to be his special guest and sat beside of him. Initial it was a struggle and don't feel like going cause i will be sitting with all the big shots of the company.
Well, my motive was not fulfilled... :( i am there partly for the lucky draw and the 1st prize was 2K cash!!! Ended up with 2 cathay complimentary movie tickets out of the sympathy of my ex-boss, i didn't even hae the luck to get a $50 voucher. My friend who tricked me there won 1K cash.. she must be sleepless last night. I was feeling abit depressed which i don't know why??
Afterall, i am just not part of the company so even if i won i also don't know if i should take i. :x

No comments: