Thursday, July 23, 2009

super bad year!!

My poor mummy is admitted in hospital on Sunday (19/07/2009), she is having a hard time and estimated stay is about 2wks!! Omg.. Mummy.. pls get well soon. Love ya lotsa. You are the best!!
My first time staying over in the hospital last nite, didn't get to slp well as nurses walking in and out taking patients' BP. Therefore, the lights are on and off.. affected my sleep. But well, i can't get to slp anyway cause i am very worried about my mummy. I know it was because i am the closest to her, tts y i have more worries than my sis n bro. Hmm.. my sis say i think too much, Dar also say i think too much. Am i really worrying too much? How can i reduce my worries and have a good rest? i believe that is when my mum is discharge than.
Tonight i am going to stay over again.. to acc her.. i know she also scare of staying alone and bored. But tmr i also need to go for interview at Cisco and also work at STC at night.. so tmr i can't spend time with her.
Also received another call from OCBC to go for interview on Monday morning. Hmm..
When i am not around, mummy pls take care of yourself and get well soon. Love you!!

No comments: