Tuesday, July 14, 2009

problems.. frustrations!!

Hmm.. Dar just came back from Aust last friday. He bought me a pair of Havaianas slippers, a Koala tee, 1KG nougats and macademia nuts. Haha.. i love the slippers!! Very nice n comfy!!
So sad.. the position i applied for in URA was not selected. Hmm.. having a hard time looking for a job. Today, just went for an interview.. really hope that i can get this job. hmm..
Recently, i am getting scared.. tears rolling down my eyes in my sleep.. seeing how painful my dearest mum is enduring the pain. Her health is getting from bad to worst.. really at a lost, dunno what to do!! Really hope she will get better..
Well.. i shall need to look on e bright side.. things will get better.. hmm.. i am also looking forward to my first cruise trip with Dar to Redang in sep!! Yea.. hopefully by than i have found a job.

No comments: