Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Bday!!

Happy Birthday to myself.. not a very happy and enjoyable one.. but still ok! Not happy enjoyable cause this whole year so many things happened and now my mum is in the hospital. I hope she can get well soon and we can go genting together.. i promised her that after she is discharged, we will go together again.

Yesterday, Dar and I went sky dinning on cable car.. so sad!! the cable car no air con!! abit warm and feel giddy.. hmm.. the food average.. but it was a nice experience. Thank you darling!!

Before going for sky dinning, Dar drove me to town cause i wanted to get a LV card holder.. i must get it yesterday cause i am in a very bad mood and i hope that did cheer me up. My gfs did sponsor me almost half of the card holder.. thanks ladies.. u know who you are!! :)

On National Day, Mj n Jac came to Novena and meet me for dinner at Fish & Co., sorry that i didn't have much time to acc u gals.. we had seafood feast!! it was fantastic!!! :D after dinner, we went KAP Mac to chill n chit chat abit.. jac brought a polaroid camera along.. we had fun with that camera. Haha..

For more pics.. go to my FB!! :D

No comments: