Sunday, December 28, 2008

New HP!! Fren's bday!!

Yesterday, met up with my poly frens to celebrate Sin Yee's birthday at Little Bali. We were there for dinner and chilled for awhile, after which we went to Demsy Road's Ben & Jerry for ice-cream. Haha.. Its been a long time since i last met up with em cause timing always not right for me. Hmm..
Today, Dar and i went Bugis to see if there was any M1 roadshow for better promotion. Unfortunately, there isn't any roadshow except many jewellery roadshow!! Haha.. So we went to M1 shop instead. Dar decided to buy my Hp today but the sales person said it was out of stock!! Argh!! She checked her system and said that everywhere was out of stock!! OMG!! So sellable?? so many ppl buying it? The last time i want to buy also out of stock! Was feeling sad.. :( So we made a reservation for the Hp.
We headed to Loyang Ave.. been a long time since we went there for worshipping. Haha.. Then, we went Sun Plaza to collect my shorts which i made reservation for. There was M1 shop in Sun Plaza, so i tried my luck!! Haha.. never try i wouldn't give up. :D Thanks god!! There was stock!! I was so delighted. Yeah.. So... i finally got my Nokia E71!!! It was a gift from Dar... :D

No comments: