Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!!

Happy New Year to all my frens n family!! Its OX year.. which is my year!! Hope it will be a smooth year for me.. I need to complete my degree in 2009.. find a full-time job and starting contributing to my family. Whats my new year resolution?? Still don't know yet, when i know, i'll update again!! Haha..
Yesterday, Dar and i went Bukit Merah eat Pizza Hut! Haha.. After which, Dar went home to change and we went to Boat Quay's Qoo Bar and join our friends. Thats where we had our countdown. Initially Dar wanna bring me go Marina watch fireworks but very squeezy.. so don't want. haha..



We left around 2+am as i still need to work the next day!! So sad.. for the sake of money i got no choice but to go work and earn my allowance. Lolz.. My new year day public holiday is spent working at Singapore Turfclub and went Ya Hua Bak Kut Teh for dinner.

No comments: