Monday, December 1, 2008

Spendings agn!! And Haircut!!

Last wednesday, after school went town to shop and do an exchange for some purchased merchandise. After which, went to shop around to kill time cause need to go work after that. End up, walked past Lacoste!! There was sale!!! Ended up buying polo tees for Dar and myself.. Hmm...
Sat.. worked!!! Dar went beach with our beach kakis.. i went to meet up with em after work. I was there earlier and went shop shop around and bought a tee as i do not have many tees for school. We had dinner at Harbourfront's KFC. Yesterday, Dar have to go Sengkang to attend his colleague's son 1yr old Bday. So, i went Kovan for haircut and met up with him agn. We went Expo It show and also went Orchard. There was quite alot of sales going on, but no $$ for it. So sad..
Today, after school went CWP popular to buy file for my notes. I walked past Bossini.. sales going on!! Saw the tees not bad.. those Little Miss Mischief etc.. and bought it!! Argh!! I must restrict myself to such temptation le!!

No comments: