Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dinner @ BB & Badminton game @ Stardus

Hmm.. Tomorrow is so called my last day of work, but i will still be coming back for 2 days per week after school starts on Mon. Finally, i can slp late at home.. been waking up so early!!
Tuesday(09Sep 08):
I went dinner with my colleagues at Bukit Batok St 11.. we had Fried Oyster, Satays and fish soup!! The fish in the fish soup is very fresh!! The fried oyster is very nice as well. Haha..
Wednesday (10 Sep 08):
It was badminton day!! Initially, i can't make it cause need to be my mum's driver. Last min i can make it, so my colleague needs to send me home to get my sports gear. Due to communication breakdown, everyone (4 cars) went to my house downstair and wait for me while i go home and get my gear. Hmm.. Sooo Pai sey!!
When i got down the car.. one of my colleague say.. Wah.. "Jie Xin Niang ah??" Haha.. I faster run home and get ready asap. LOlz.. But when i was down.. OMG!! Everyone was out of their car.. standing around chit chatting. Lolz.. The same colleague said: "Xin Niang is down but no groom" Haha...
After badminton game, Yin Yin's mum coolked us sea coconut for dessert. But we had not enough and went to Tang Shui which is opposite Great World City for another round of dessert. Haha.. :)

No comments: