Thursday, September 27, 2007

So Unlucky

Hmm.. Tomorrow is friday, weekend is approaching. I should b very happy and looking forward as i can slack and enjoy, sat might be goin down to beach as well. But i am not, because i am so down to luck recently. First is my lappy spoilt, beyond hope already yet i still pinning some hope on it. Secondly is my Ipod got hang today while on my way home from school. Argh.. What is this manz?? Why am i so suay recently? The main thing is my songs and photos in my Ipod was not back-up as well... Damn it! The only thing i can do now is to wait for my Ipod low batt than recharge and try to back-up my songs and photos first before sending it for service.
I have morning class tomorrow, among the 4 modules i took this year, POA is the only one i enjoyed the most and able to understand what was being taught. Whereas for the other 3 modules (Principles of Banking & Finance, Micro & Principles of Marketing), i was not able to concentrate and understand what was being taught in class, especially got Micro. My lecturer is an "ang mo" for Micro, his english was understandable but he don't allow us to look at notes. We can only listen to him and make our own notes. I can't catch up with him!! What is wrong with me?
I must really buck up and put in more effort in my studies.. i can't afford to waste anymore time. Time waits for no one!!

No comments: