Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday!!

Its Friday!! Last day of school for the week.. Hurray!! But tomorrow got tuition assignment in the morning, so spoilsport! Yesterday my Ipod hanged, but met a saviour last night. The person is Sin Yee! haha.. she told me how to save it. Thanks to her, if not i can't back-up my songs and photos that are stored in my Ipod!
Today , i received a call but was not able to answer as i was having lesson. After my class, i returned call but no answer. In the end, when i managed to get through it, i was shocked! It was from SIM.. I was not shocked because it was from SIM, i was shocked and annoyed because they asking me to submit 2 photos for my student & membership cards!! What are they paid for?? It took them so long to get the student & membership cards done. The 2 photos was submitted in Mar when i register for my study! Did they lost it? We paid so much! Lessons so few, snacks cannot make it! They should make us pay lesser.....

No comments: