Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday Bluessss

Its Monday again.. so bored!! I have 2 tuition assignments today, 1 in the morning, the other at night. Tomorrow still have 1 tuition assignment at night as well.. followed by Thur & Sat morning. Need to give more tuition to earn my allowance, can't spend freely like 1 year ago. Sad case!
Another sad case!! My lappy spoilt already!! I have not back-up all my documents in it. Argh!! Most important is the Photos and my resume!! Photos contains all memories with friends. If only my brother told me early that my lappy have problems when he is using it in Thailand, than i would have back-up my files when i was able to log on to windows. As the next day after my brother is back from Thailand, I on my lappy and was able to use for able half an hour than it gone bonkers already! If if if if.. all the ifffff.. if he let me know earlier, i would not be so headache now!
Well, he say wanna let his friend who is good in computers to see if still got hope to retrieve my files.. if really no hope than i will have to reformat my lappy. Everything would have to start from scratch again!
Friends.. bear in mind to maintain your computer, back-up your files frequently, so that if one day your computer suddenly spoil, you will not be so headache like me! See ya gals soon!

No comments: