Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ladies night out

Last saturday, i went out with Jac n MJ.. we went shopping at Orchard!! Its been a long time since we went Orchard shopping together.. I went to pick up both of them ard 5.30pm at wdl taxi stand, as usual Jac is always late. Haiz.. when will she be punctual?? Therefore, i went over to her hse to pick her but she is not waiting for us downstair!! Argh.. we still have to wait for her. OMG!! Wahaha..

We went dinner at MOS Burger.. seems like we love eating MOS!! Haha.. my dinner is free.. Both of them gave me a treat for being a driver, a meal to compensate me. Lolz.. the treat was supposed to be on Jac cos she is late but kind MJ is willing to share cost with her. Mj.. don't b so kind. lolz.. After dinner den we started shopping!! OOOOoo.. Jac was supposed to buy her BAG!! very ex lei.. but out of stock!! I guess she is not very happy that day.. Hmm..

Mango sales!! We went to Isetan Mango.. I bought a skirt n a top ($58).. Jac bought a dress ($48) and MJ bought 2 pants ($68)!! Quite a gd bargain i would say.. Both of them bought some stuffs from Cotton On.. MJ n I bought shirts from Dorothy Perkins!! One of my fav store.. haha..

After shopping.. we went Dempsy Road.. eat ice-cream at Ben & Jerry!! It was great!! but the weather was humid.. made us feel so hot n sticky.. eeee... After ice-cream, we still dun wan to go hm so went King Albert Park Mac for a drink n enjoy air-con.. haha.. ard 2+ 3am den we headed home. :D

We took lotsa of pic.. here are a few pics.. for more.. can see it in my FB!! hehe.. :D looking forward to next outing.

No comments: