Monday, June 1, 2009

Exams over lo!!

Finally my exams are over le!! Time to relax and slack.. Hope i will clear all my papers and grad!! :P
Dar is going to Australia for 1 month on 8june (Mon) till 10July. I gonna miss him lotsa!!
During weekends, went to beach with Dar n frens.. OMG!! i hide under shade also can get tan lo.. damn sad lo.. as compared to them standing under the sun and not getting tan. I dun feel like going to the beach to get tan and torture myself! Haha.. I want to be fair.. LOLZ..
On friday, we went Suntec City shopping and went Kuishin-bo for dinner.. eat till very very very full.. but the snow crab was great!!
Sat nite.. dar went MF's hse for mj while i drove home to catch some slp.. was feeling very very tired n slpy. After mj end den i go fetch him. Sun afternoon, went to my ex-colleague's mum hse to play mj agn. Haha.. after that we went Orchard to shop for some winter wear. We only manage to buy 2 sweater from OG.
Today, we went John Little Expo Sales.. he bought a pair of shoes.. socks n thermal flask. Haha.. We headed to CWP for movie (Terminator) and also bought winter wear.. a jacket, 2 set of long john, 1 sweater. Altogether, Dar spent about 300+ for all these stuffs... so Ex!!
For me.. so far have yet to spend anything yet. Planning to do a album of our memories!! Time to dig out our photos and print out. OOOoo.. Haha..

No comments: