Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sooo many wants..

Recently, my sis got a new gucci sling bag from someone.. Sooo gd!! I also want.. haha..
Suddenly, i realised i got sooo many wants.. Lolz.. I will word hard towards it. Haha.. But maybe 1 or 2 could be a birthday gift?? Lolz.
Dar always complain that i have too many bags, yet still want to buy more bags. Hmm.. Ladies's wants are different from guys!! Guys can spend so much on car and IT stuffs, ladies would rather spend the money on accessories such as clothings, bags, cosmetics etc. For ladies, we can't have just 1 bag for many uses.. right?? We need to have different bag for different occassions and outfit.
Aiming to get the Pochette(small handbag) for myself as a start during my birthday!! Haha..

wanted a sling bag.. don't which colour and design!!

No comments: