Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bad experience!!

Time flies.... the last time i blogged was on V-day!! Been soo busy dunno doing what.. but just finished my prelim exams, and am 2mths away from my final exams!! I have to start intense revision to prepare for my final exams on 21 May!! After which, i have to go back to working world and start working till e end of my life. Haha..
Yesterday, after work at Haw Par Glass Tower, I took a train back home. The train stopped at AMK station, the staff announced that there won't be any train going towards Yishun and all people have to alight and take a shuttle bus from AMK to Yishun to take the connecting train to Jurong East. Therefore, all people rush down to the bus stop and wait for the shuttle bus, everyone was squeezing and pushing to get out of the station. They directed us to the interchange, waited for awhile and saw the crowd moving towards the main road. The staff of SMRT ask us to wait at the bus stop, saying that the shuttle bus will stop there. So we waited n waited, but saw ppl on the MRT platform waiting for train!! End up, there was train approaching.. people boarded and the train left!! What e crap?? all ppl are complaining!! Made us walk here n there, end up there was train service!! So all the people rush back to the station.. when i was there, the staff is annoucing that the last train is approaching.. OMG!! I ran all the way jus to catch the last train..
I seriously dunno what the staffs are doing?? I believe they will get lotsa of complaints!!! When i reach Wdl, again there was annoucement!! This time rd, "the last bus will leave at 12.50pm"!! I am so exhausted.. argh!! end work at 11pm.. reached home at 1am!!
I wonder what really happened?? Maybe there was accident on the track or what? This was my second encounter on train service stopped and had to take shuttle bus to Yishun, the last time happened at YCK station. I remembered it was because there was a car accident, the car rammed onto the track!!

No comments: