Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Wishlist...

My birthday is coming up.. getting 1 year older soon. I am knowing more people whose birthday falls on August. Hmm... Recently went beach, got to know 2 friends of Shunyu.. their birthdays are on 7&8 August.. Haha..
Now can only think of these few.. when i thought of any other things, i will add on. LOLZ...
I uploaded some pics. Haha..

My Wishilist...
1. LV Speedy 25/30 (Monogram)
2. HTC Touch Diamond
3. Agnes'B Bag
4. Big Face Watch Eg. CK as shown below or even Guess with bling bling!! Haha..
5. LV Cardholder (Monogram)
6. Vocuchers.. to buy Skincare.. MAC Cosmetics
7. Nalgene water bottle.. 500ML (Got 1 but lost.. so sad) Col---> Orange, Blue, Green
8. le sportsac pouch for my cosmetics



This is the Agnes'B bag that i am interested in.





Other alternatives.. either this or the 1 above





This is the last colour that i want bah.. this is the smaller size de which is also fine!





This is one of the big face watch that i like.. i think this is a newer design?




Another alternative.. :P

le sportsac pouch

No comments: