Sunday, July 20, 2008

Badminton.. & NDP Preview

Hmm.. Back to work le.. so busy! So messy.. so many things to do.

On Wednesday, joined my colleagues for badminton game at Toa Payoh South CC after work. It was fun and enjoy.. so much laughters as well. Alvin, one of my colleague in Sysmex, brought her daugther that day. His daughter was so adorable and fun-loving, she was only 3years old!!

Dar went KTV with friends which are also my poly frenz at Chinatown.

Oh ya.. I went for NDP preview on 5july. Too bad Mj n Jac can't make it!! Dar took the tickets le.. so i went with my sis. Hmm.. the performance was alright, i enjoyed most was the fireworks and Black Knight performance! Haha.. It had also been a long time since i went for NDP. Lolz.. National Day is coming so is my Bday as well. LOL... :P

No time to update my blog, today finally managed to squeeze out some time to update but still lazy to upload my trip's photo into slideshow cause too many le. Give me some time bahz!! Tomorrow meeting friends go Sentosa.. also really been a long time since i went beach n play volleyball. Though i don't wish to be under the sun but i miss those fun! haha...





No comments: