Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Exams Over le!!

Finally, my exams are over last friday. I think i am damn suay!! This year, all my papers are so different from past years paper!! So many surprises.. there was this 1 paper, i do till halfway.. i feel like crying! It was sooo tough.. heard many ppl cried after the paper! I just keep my fingers crossed! I hope everything will be fine. :X

Though exams are over.. feeling great that i can relax but worry and don't even dare to think about my results!! Haiz..

Last weekend, been so busy working from Friday to Sunday!! So sianz.. but need money so no choice la. Right now, i am on a lookout for temp jobs.. still awaiting reply from a bank which i went for interview last wednesday! I hope can get that job, its a big company and alot of new things for me to learn.
Yesterday, nua at home whole day to catch my sleep, have not been sleeping enough lately due to exams. In ther afternoon, went CWP with my sis to run errands and bought some stuffs. I bought a dress n a formal top from Bossini. Lolz.. My sis shared with me and bought a pair of Crocs shoes. haha.. The colours are very limited.. i wanted to choose brown but there was no brown for this design so no choice but to take black. If i got money, maybe i wanna but another design. Haha.. It was very comfy! :P

Today, Dar went to Australia le.. will be back tomorrow. Haha.. I will be slacking at home for all i can and watch dramas!! Have not watch dramas for very long le.

No comments: