Saturday, May 10, 2008

Boring weekend..

Its been a long time since i blog. Haha.. Been busy with studies and entertainment. Lolz.. The day had arrived!! I had my first paper on 8 May.. Principles of Marketing!! I really don't know if i can make it.. I just hope that i am able to get a pass and clear all my modules for this year. My next paper is on next thursday & friday.. followed by the next following friday.. which is my last paper and it will be over. After which will be looking for 3mths temp job.. save money!!
After my paper on thursday, Dar came and fetch me cause he end work early.. we went Bedok85 for dinner and went Downtown East.. wanted to watch movie.. experience the new Cathay cinema.. but the timing very late.. so we decided not to watch. Therefore, end up at Coffee Bean.. slack abit.. drink coffee and my favourite Chicago Cheese Cake!! Yummy!!
Yesterday, met up with Dar.. at his house study.. and slack till dinner time went to Geylang for Frog leg porridge. Haha.. Such an conincidence.. we met his colleague and wife. Lolz.. We met up with Jiayi and friends.. Leslie.. Xinhong & GF.. Francis.. for durian at Geylang too! But i didn't eat.. cause feeling very full after having frog leg porridge. Lolz..
Now?? Its time to go back study le.. sianz..

No comments: