Sunday, March 23, 2008

Singapore Flyer..

Friday, was our anniversary.. lolz.. we went for steamboat at Bugis for dinner and went to Singapore Flyer! Surprisingly there wasn't many people.. In the capsule that we was in, there was 3 couples including us. We are so busy taking pictures, the other couple are busy smooching.. hmm... The night scenery was beautiful, our camera wasn't great enough to capture all the beautiful scenes.. I tried my very best to take as many nice pictures as possible. Lolz.. The ride last for about 30 mins.. you can take your time to enjoy the scenery and take pictures!!
After that, Dar send me home le.. he meeting his frens for soccer at 12 midnight!! Soooo weird timing.. anyway i need to go home sleep cause i need to work on Saturday.. Haha..
I will create a slideshow of the pictures taken.. meanwhile if you want to see, can go to my friendster or facebook to view some of it. Lolz...



No comments: