Thursday, March 13, 2008

First day of work!!

Yesterday was my first day of work at Singapore Turfclub (Rangoon), I was so stressed... My first call was a disaster!! After picking up the first call, my heartbeat very fast!! I was so anxious and scared.. face went red!! haha..
Luckily, there was 2 girls sitting beside me and talk to me.. it was their second day of work, they seems so relaxed. Hmm... I also met one of my poly friend, Stephanie, she worked for about a year le. Everyone is telling me to relax, don't be so stressed, as i get used to it, it won't be that difficult afterall. The job itself is not hard, was those irritating punters!! They are so demanding and irritating..
Towards the end of the day, i am feeling alright.. but not very relaxed la.. quite tired.. But thanks god! there was no dispute yesterday. Oh ya, i was sitting very near to those supervisor, the sup was listening to those recordings of our calls, make me even more stressed ah! lolz..
Hopefully i can get used to it asap and may my work be smooth.. don't let me handle those bad and irritating punters!!

No comments: