Saturday, February 2, 2008

Saturday..

Its been about a week since i blog..
My grandma fell down last Wednesday and was hopitalised, so ke lian.. her hipbone broke and just undergo operation this Wednesday! She still can't walk.. have to go for 3 months physiotherapy!! Hope she will get well soon!
4 more days to CNY.. i sort of done with my CNY shopping. But didn't really buy much cause not going many places. This year, my shopping was done alone.. Yesh! i went shopping alone.. haha.. so lonely!! Cause Dar went Thailand work for 2 weeks.. hmm.. but he also don't like shopping, always ask me go with my friends.. so sad!! Today i saw a chiffon dress.. don't know whether should i buy? cause i hardly will wear it, its for the sake of CNY.. something different. End up i didn't buy, but my mind keep thinking about it.. having too much concerns. Lolzz
Dar will be back soon.. on Tuesday!! He is back 1 day earlier than planned. Haha.. Great!! I miss him so much. lolz.. But we also got chat through msn n sms.
After CNY, it is really time for me to settle down.. start my intensive revision!! If not, i don't think i am going to make it for my exam! Talking about revision, remind me of my school.. i think they are money sucker lo! Everything also money!! Registration.. course fee.. exam fee.. revision fee.. No ending in paying all these fee. Haiz..

No comments: