Monday, February 18, 2008

My Weekends.. Unforgettable..

Last Saturday, I went Sarah's hse for CNY gathering and steamboat.. I was the first to reach. Lolz.. Clarissa was sooo cute but was abit cranky cause she had her jab in ther afternoon. hmm.. We stayed there till ard 11+, also played blackjack.. haha.. Will upload some pics when i got it from Sarah. lolz.. After which, Dar picked me up and went for dinner cause he haven't eat after Volleyball at Spans.
Sunday.. hmm... went for Bak Kut Teh, quite famous de.. but i don't know the exact location. lolz.. Ard 4+, we went Zhenghuang's place for mahjong. I'm not playing.. but only help him play abit only. It was a disaster manz... no winnings.. and lost quite alot. In the last game, i helped him to recoup abit but not able to breakeven. Sooo sad.. i feel pain for him, but his heart not pain. So, maybe i shouldn't bother so much lo.. right? Is there a need to play every week?? I don't understand.. Anyway, everyone has his/her own leisure.. What else can be done during weekends? Any suggestion??
If i give comments, people would say i am nagging.. maybe i am! But my thinking is with that money, there's alot of things can be done. Well, its just my wishful thinking. Alright.. bloggy.. thanks for being there!







No comments: