Sunday, November 11, 2007

Its Sunday again!!

1 week past.. its sunday again.. hmm.. i'm so free to update my blog cause Dar is on guard duty today!! I guess, he is sleeping right now!! Last night, mahjong again till morning.. so tiring.. After mahjong we went for breakfast, he sent me home and went to work. I am so tired that within 5 mins, i fell asleep... yawn!!
Yesterday, we went for steamboat at Marina South with Jiayi, after which Zhenhuang came to join us.. it's been quite some time since i last went to Marina South for steamboat.. If i'm not driving or no one drive me there, i would not want to go there cause its so not convenient.. haha..
Friday.. hmm.. How i spent my day?? I drove Dar's car to school.. initial plan was to fetch him after his work end.. who knows he ended early that day!! Argh.. So he had to go to his fren's house at CCK, and fetch him that after i went home and wash up. LOlx.. At night, we went Cine for movie.. Singapore is so small.. sometimes really don't know what other entertainment choices we have?? Clubbing?? not my cup of tea.. what else?? Frens.. give me some ideas... :)
We wanted to watch Stardust, by the time we reached there, there was no good seats.. so ended up watching Saw 4!!! Eeee.... its so er xin!! We also went to HMV for our dinner at Billy Bomber.. i like their potato salad and fish & fries.. :) But i still prefer Fish & Co's Seafood Platter and NYDC's potato salad.. wahahaha...
Hmm... after everything ended.. night is still young!! haha.. went to West Coast's Mac for a drink than Dar went to meet his friends for Mahjong again.. I drove his car home again.. :D

No comments: