Sunday, November 18, 2007

Busy week.. delicious food!!

I seems to be updating my blog every sunday.. haha.. starting from today, Dar went for his colleague's wedding lunch at Regent Hotel. After which, went town to shop awhile and went to Sim Lim to collect my lappy. Yes.. my lappy is alive!! But my photos can't be retrieved!! Sad!! We also went to Newton Circle for dinner.. had stingray, chicken wings and hokkien mee.. so delicious!!
Yesterday (Sat), we went Wild Wild Wet (WWW) as our complimentary tickets expiry yesterday, so no matter what we have to go! Had great fun!! Too bad, we didn't take any photos.. haiz.. After WWW, went to East Coast Park food centre for dinner! It was our first time there.. quite alot of people there.. we had stingray.. chicken wings, rojak etc. Yummy!! i think i'm addicted to stingray.. lolz..
Friday.. hmm.. had school in the morning.. after school went down to Ubi traffic police.. must be wondering what am i doing there right?? haha.. I was caught speeding.. can't imagine that i was caught!! haha.. I was so shocked when Dar told me, the letter was sent to him as i drove his car that day (8/11/07) when i was caught. Dar's $150 gone just like tat as he was very very kind and nice to pay for me, but as for the 6 demerit points of cos i have to bear myself. Thanks Dar! :) We went Beach Rd(Shaw Leisure Gallery) for dinner at Ah Yat Seafood Restaurant! The seafood was soooo delicious.. we had frog legs (my fav), crabs, fish n La La(clams).. It costs 40+ onli.. those seafood are fresh!! Do give it a try!! lolz..

No comments: