Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Slight Happiness..

Its been a long long time since i last update my blog lo.. finally my mummy is discharged from hospital yesterday!! Hope she can fully get well soon and back to normal life asap. :D Jiayou!!
Finally got my first paycheck!! Yeah.. but i am broke!! cos need to repay alot of debts.. sob sob.. i got so many many things that i want buy but just don't have the money to do so.. Haiz.. maybe another few more mths ba..
Dar bday is this coming sunday!! Hmm.. where shall we go for celebration?? I am getting him an present.. first time spending so much.. the very 1st thing i wan to do for him.. he has been spending so much on him.. time for me to return a bit bit la.. Lolz.. but shld not b more than what he spend on me.. hahaha.. in fact its e thoughts that count right??

No comments: