Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blur Dar.. OMG!!

Yesterday, we met up for movie(Knowing) at CWP. Dar was suppose to fetch me from school at 6.30pm!! After my lesson ended, i called him but there was no answer but he called after a short while. He told me that he reached already, but there was no sight of his car. He said he was at rubbish chute!! I was stunned.. what rubbish chute?? there was no rubbish chute at the pick-up point of my school!! SOoo.. he told me he was at my hse downstair!!! OMG!! He was soooo blur that he forgotten i got class till 6.30pm and was supposed to pick me up from school!!
I got no choice but to take a cab from school to CWP and claim Dar for cab fare!! Haha.. I had to rush because the show starts as 7.15pm!! Thank god i met a cab driver who drives fast, that i can reach CWP in time.. He drove as fast as he could and even did something that i hated e most, but due to e traffic jam n in rush for time.. i am glad he did it!! Haha.. we are on BKE and need to exit Turf Club Ave, there was a long queue due to peak hour so he drove all e way near e exit and overtake in to make it in time to exit. Haha..
Anyway, the show was not bad!! It was starred by Nicholas Cage.. Haha.. we got no time for dinner so we take away Mac n smuggle into the cinema and eat. Lolzz..

No comments: