Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Party @ DTE

My fren, Liying, msn me and asked me to go for this Halloween party at Downtown East Escape Themepark. It was only $11, you get to take those rides that are open for free as well as Tarots card reading. Due to long queue, i only took a ride and went to haunted house. Haha.. Taking pics with ppl and frens. Sooo sad.. my best fren, Mj is not ard.. she is expert in taking pics!!
It was my first time going Halloween party, not exactly very very fun but still not bad.. at least get to experience something different. I didn't put on make-up.. but wore the devil's horn!! with red nails.. haha.. forget my red shoes.. if not i can b "Devil in Prada" .. wahaha.. I have uploaded the pics in my Facebook, do take a look when you are free ya? :)

No comments: