Sunday, June 22, 2008

Been soooo busy

Hmm.. its been quite some time since i last blog. haha.. Finally have some time now to update abit. Lolz.. I had found a temp job nearby my place.. it was at Woodlands Sector, working as a temp staff doing some data entries and etc. So now everyday is just work work work and get some rest during weekends. I also need to juggle with my part-time at STC, can't work on wed anymore and have to rush to work during fridays!! Soon will be going on a short trip and relax and have fun. Ever since after exams, have not really enjoyed much.
Today went Starhub to buy HP but was out of stock, sooooo sad. hmm... So just have to wait for them to give me a call. Don't even know the exact period that i have to wait. Haiz....
Everday feeling so tired and not enough sleep!!! The worst is i have to work 12days straight next week cause sat n sun have to go back OT! Argh!!

No comments: